Know How It Works?
Go through whole process to know how the software works and functions of different tabs and options provided;
- Go to Start » All Programs » SQL Log Analyzer. Following Window of the tool appears:
- Go to Open tab on left extreme to initiate the process in order to add file.
- First browse for LDF file.
- Now select the file and click Open to load it.
- Now add associated MDF file.
NOTE: Tool will auto detect the MDF file if it is saved at same location.
- As the scanning process finishes a message prompts. Click OK to proceed.
- Here you can see file data associate to each table.
- Select Table to see transactions made on that particular table. All operations performed on that database will appear.
- Sort the table fields with respect to Transactions..
- Sort details according to Time of operations.
- Sort details according to Table Name.
- You can also select a particular row to view its details below separately.
- Now select the desired Tables to be exported by checking them.
- You can export data to SQL Server Database. For this option you need to provide all the necessary credentials like Server Name, User Name, Password and Database Name.
Note: While choosing this option it is recommended to export database to some other location of SQL server database to avoid overwriting on existing database.
>> You can export data to SQL Server Compatible SQL Scripts which will create SQL files that can be restored later.
>> This utility lets you export log file data to CSV file.
You can create your own destination database.
- Select filter for insert, update and delete records.
- Filter the data according datewise.
- Destination to save exported data can be chosen by browsing it.
- Select destination path and click OK. You can also create New Folder if needed.
- Status of export will be shown.
- Once Export procedure finishes message will be prompted. Click OK.
- Now go to the location where your files have been saved.
- You can now preview the .sql file with SQL Server Database.